Location Hotel Gramont Opera Paris
The Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, is established in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, takes advantage of an exceptionnal and central location, on the Grands Boulevards and near by the most famous theaters of the capital. It is ideally located bewteen the Opera Garnier and the Brongniart Palace, famous around the world.
22 rue Gramont
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 96 85 90
Fax: +33 (0)1 42 96 19 70
Stay in the heart of Paris, with the ideal location of the Hotel Gramont Opera Paris
- Art Galleries
Visits, shopping and sweets at few steps from the Hotel
Not far from the Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, you will be charmed by the abundance of shops like the Galeries Lafayette and the Printemps situated on the Boulevard Haussmann, Cartier on the place Vendome, Chanel on rue Cambon and Hermès on the faubourg Saint Honoré.
You could take delight and give way at the famous macaroons of Pierre Hermé on the avenue de l’Opéra, the patisseries of Ladurée or take an excellent hot chocolate at Angelina’s on rue de Rivoli.
From the hotel you could walk to the most important and the most famous of the capital like :
- L’Opéra Garnier at 400M
- Le Musée Grévin at 500M
- Place Vendôme at 800M
- Place de la Madeleine at 1000M
- Le Musée du Louvre at 1200M
- Le Musée d’Orsay at 1600M
- Le Sacré Cœur et Montmartre at 2000M
- Le Centre Pompidou at 2000M
- Notre Dame de Paris at 2300M
- La Chapelle de la Médaille Miraculeuse at 2900M
- La Tour Eiffel at 4000M
All Paris easily and quickly accessible
By foot, by bus or by metro – thanks to the stations « Richelieu-Drouot » and « Quatre-Septembre » which are at 200m and « Opéra » and « Chaussée d’Antin » at 500m – you have access to most parisian sites and monuments.
The public transports which desserve the Hotel Gramont Opera Paris allow to reach easily Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Latin Quarter, Montmartre, les Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame de Paris and all the mythic places of the capital, but also to access quickly to several train stations, at the work districts and at the expositions’ centers.
- Métro : : Situated at only few steps from the Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, the station « Richelieu-Drouot » is desserved by the metro lines 8 and 9 , the station « Quatre-Septembre » by the line 3 and the station « Opéra » by the lines 3, 7, 8.
- RER : From the station « Opéra-Auber», you will have access to the line A.
- Bus : The bus station « Richelieu–Drouot » allow to take the lines 39 et 48.
Thanks to the Vélib’ system, you have easily at your disposal a bike for all your trips in the capital. To take them out, 2 Vélib’ stations are accessible near by the Hotel :
- station n°2013, 20 rue Favart
- station n°9023, 1 rue Laffitte
Access from the train stations and from the airports
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport: 25km
(Expect around 1h from there).
-Public transport: Take the RER B until « Châtelet », then the RER A to « Opéra-Auber ».
-Roissy Bus : Take the Roissy Bus until Opéra.
- From Orly airport : 22 km
(Expect around 1h from there).
-Public transport: Take the “Orlyval” to Antony, then the RER B (“Paris”) to the station “Châtelet”, take the RER A to “Auber Opera.”
-Orly Bus: Take the Orly Bus to Denfert Rochereau, then take RER B to station “Châtelet”, take the RER A to “Auber Opera.”
Calculate your itinerary via Mappy Ratp website www.ratp.fr.
Calculate your route via Mappy website www.mappy.fr.
The Parking Meyerbeer or the Parking Bourse are 2 public parkings near by the hotel :
- The Parking Meyerbeer : 3 rue de la Chaussée d’Antin.
- The Parking Bourse : place de la Bourse